[Ansteorra] Newcomer

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 09:10:57 PDT 2005

>Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:11:05 -0400
>From: "Ronda Roberts-Holton" <rivyn at msn.com>
>Subject: [Ansteorra] Newcomer
>To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
>
>Greetings M'lords and Ladies,
>I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to everyone.  I am new
>here, being from the Kingdom of Atlantia and will be moving to the Austin
>area this Monday.  I have experience in scribe work and heraldry, and am
>wanting to begin the heavy melee fighting.  I look forward to meeting each
>and every one of you!
>
>In service to the dream,
>Muriel filia Donaldi de Insulis

Greetings Muriel, and welcome.
You may want to check out the Ansteorran scribal and heraldic e-lists,
and consider subscribing; that will keep you in touch with the happenings in kingdom.
* Scribal tea at Steppes Warlord on Sunday at 2 or 2:30,
  so will give you a chance to meet your fellow scribes
* Kings College in Namron (Oklahoma), June 11th, where a number of scribal and herald
sessions are offered.
Hope to meet you soon, Hillary Greenslade, Stargate (Houston)