[Ansteorra] Children's Mitten class at Steppes Warlord

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 19:19:35 PDT 2005

I would also like to give word fame to Lady Maria, the gentle lady who ran
children's activities for Warlord.   I had volunteered to help and when the
chivalric list was delayed due to the rain I stopped by to see what I could
do and found that I was not even needed.  The rain played havoc with her
previous plans, and yet she was able to provide activities that entertained
a "horde" of children in a hall for several hours.  I know that she had
volunteers who came by and worked and had other plans for the next day, but
it was her flexibility and calm that saved the day.  Vivat.

HL Saundra
Former Kingdom MOC