[Ansteorra] Children's Mitten class at Steppes Warlord

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun May 29 19:03:21 PDT 2005

We ended up with 13 kids!! What we thought would be a one hour class turned
into a two hour class. The reason it took an hour more was because most of
the kids had never used a needle before or cut into felt before. We had
planned to pre cut the felt out for them but time got the best of us.

Parents came by and were amazed how quite the kids were and how focused they
were trying to cut then sew their mittens. None of them quit, they just kept
on going. It _was_ amazing! They spoke up only to ask us to help them with
threading the needle or with fixing a stitch. I was so in awe of the
children of Ansteorra. :)

Vivat the future of the Kingdom, our children!

HL Chiara
Apprentice to Master Fritz