[Ansteorra] 3 Kings: Support those loyal to true Kings!

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:43:31 PST 2005

Cousin,
	I will raise what ready Clansmen we have in support of your action. Look
for the Claymore and the Lion and there we shall be.  We will toast your
victory that eve.

Duncan 'the Black'

Earl of Ross and Chief of Clann Ross
Ex Unque Leonem

And I Larissa, will bring my Ladies who are strong of bow, swift riders, and
strong artists and stand with your Lady to guard and fight at her side.

"conviction, without compassion, becomes cruelty"
"Veritas Lux Mea"