[Ansteorra] Three Kings Court?

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:10:26 PST 2005

They made a big deal about the ten year thing in Court, but I will admit
that it was hard to hear at times due to loud conversations taking place
close by, so it could be an average of one every 10 years, or something like
that. Just once I'd like to be able to hear an entire Court when I am
sitting there, without having to sit in the front row. We sat under a
pavilion even with the front rows and people directly behind the pavilion
chatted away at full voice for a large part of the proceedings.

Lyneya