[Ansteorra] Psychos and other Ogres

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 11:03:47 PST 2005

Trying to effect change in a rationale manner, not
being rude, calmly and with logical answers be able to
justify any changes, award recs, different policies
etc etc, is not a red flag issue, or being branded a
trouble maker. Trying to argue a position from a
purely emotional state, "just cuz", or to rankle
someone you dont like, then yes its a red flag and the
person is likely either untrained in proper approaches
thus can be taught and will prob. be more
productive(This IMO fits about 90% of our folks-not
bad just not having been taught or developed the
skills needed) or part of that very tiny minority that
for whatever reason(there can be many) revel in a
maelstorm. That is where we find get to an obligation
of the veterans of the Society, to help identify which
they are and either help educate them and to develop
the skills to present their ideas or if they are the
"problem children" to help gaurd the groups from
damage.
My ramble for the month
Robert