[Ansteorra] Veteran's Day

Brian and Pam Martin twinoak at cox.net
Fri Nov 11 16:51:04 PST 2005

All,

This is a little late in the day, but I think that we should take a moment -
not just today, but throughout the year to thank a veteran for their service
to our country. We use the word hero a lot in the SCA, but no fighter, no
matter how great, ever truly put his life on the line in an SCA war. Our men
and women of the armed services enter the service knowing that they may be
called upon to do this, and for that, for their sacrifices and their
bravery, we should all say thank you.

So to all of the veterans and to those still serving; to those who are still
with us and to those who have passed on, thank you.

Pendaran & Jehanne