[Ansteorra] Question 11/18 Liability or An Asset

David Backlin quiet2284 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 17:56:09 PST 2005

If I may be permitted: my Shire has been dealing with a "psycho" off and on for a couple years now.  If you attempt to "take care of" them in any way/shape/form, they will up the ante and cause MORE problems.

  I will not discuss this further on-list, but welcome private conversation if there be an interest.

  Edrei the Quiet
  Shire of Smythkepe

baronniklas at cox.net wrote:
  Very, Very True!

We need a method to take care of the psycho's.

Niklas