[Ansteorra] Psychos and other Ogres and your red flags

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Nov 26 10:06:28 PST 2005

Actually its a perspective thing. Those who are comfortable in the same old
same old and keeping new ideas out would think anyone suggesting a new idea
is a trouble maker. Those who have a set mind on things... case in example,
the Americans with Disability Act, Most in the S.C.A. thought for years they
were immune, kept claiming "We are a private organization so we are immune",
took writing the B.O.D. to get a definitive answer from them, their
response... "We are in no way exempt from the A.D.A.". Did my writing the
B.O.D. over this issue ruffle feathers? Dang straight it did... Why???
Because it violated what they had though for forever and no one had
questioned it. So before you start throwing red flags at people make sure of
their intentions. My intentions was to make the events enjoyable for
everyone not just the healthy and those with a ton of friends willing to
lift and carry them if they get stuck. Did I know I would be "Black Balled",
hell yes. I am a Honorable person, who views chivalry as helping those who
are unable to help themselves or unwilling to stand up to a bad situation.
Isa is guilty of the same mentality when she decided to on the Guild she is
in, trust me alot of flaming and bad mouthing went on. We all want the same
thing... to enjoy  Our Version of the Dream. Just like the Brass hats who
think Poloticing everything and everyone is their part of the game.... So
relax put away your red flag.. drink a few bottles of mead and Enjoy
yourself it is JUST A GAME PEOPLE.

In Service of the Mobility impaired;
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?