[Ansteorra] What has happened?

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 05:13:46 PDT 2005

20 years ago, when I first started playing SCA it was said you could leave  a
$20 bill on a table at fighter practice and it would still be there when you
got ready to go home. 10 years ago it was said you could leave a $20 bill on
a  table at fighter practice and it would still be there when you got ready to
go  home but it might be a different bill.  5 years ago it was said you could
 leave a $20 bill on a table at fighter practice and the change would  still
be there when you got ready to go home.  Today I don't  think there would be
anything left.  Declining moral  values????? Sure see it in my 8th graders.
B Bors