[Ansteorra] Question 10/03

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 07:20:36 PDT 2005

Something similar has been discussed among our group for a while.  It
appears that there is a core group of people that seem to trade offices,
steward positions, etc.  Some of this is due to having several generational
groups inside the local group.  There are the ones that have bought that
t-shirt and are not as active as they used to be, and then there are those
that are still new enough to believe that you have to have several years
under your belt to take any position of responsibility.  Sometimes it is
hard to be a first time steward and follow a magnificent event ran by
seasoned member of the group (same goes with officer positions).

I can say from experience having one "fun" event a year is great to plan and
participate in.

Branwen le Baxtere
Seneschal, Bjornsborg