[Ansteorra] What has happened?

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 13:29:33 PDT 2005

Well, here comes my 2 cents worth.  worth it? I dunno.

I feel and have felt for several years that the new comers are not getting to
proper training.  I have seen it happen in our group.   also talk about
chivalry,  When I first started playing, when you pulled up to where you were going
to camp, people came out of the trees to help.  If it was a woman alone,
mostly she just had to direct. and her tent was set up in a few minutes.  As I
have aged, I have started to up my tent and men, several were sitting in the next
space, and they just sit and watch while we struggle with tents in a bag.
stake down and put up, and never offer to help,  If you ask for a hand for a
minute, you cant see the bottom of their shoes for the dust.  They make themselves
real scarse.

Innes