[Ansteorra] What has happened?

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 21:35:32 PDT 2005

My lady often reminds me that I look at others faces too much. I hold a door open for a group of people, and leave my lady waiting. I help others with things that they need done, and leave my lady waiting. I strive for those virtues that we as the SCA stand for...but all too often leave my lady waiting. Not only must we look at those around use, but those who are closest to us and look into their faces as well. This is my confession and realization.
your servant,
mahee

Trish Kvamme <ladyoftherose at hotmail.com> wrote:
It is when people choose to look at their shoes or anywhere around them but
at the faces of those that are part of their community in this endevour,
when goals do not include the virtues of what we teach that these things are
pushed aside or left to gather dust, when values are put aside for singular
goals that our ideals wither and fade. Bors and Artorius posted some of
the things that have really been bothering me that have become quite
prevelent in this Kingdom.

Larissa ;)