[Ansteorra] RE:The SCA's existance (was the Death of Chivalry)

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:04:50 PDT 2005

My 2 Cents...
 I *try* to do as the Golden Rule...do unto others as you would have them do
unto you.
 If I see someone struggling to carry/do something - I offer to help.
If I see trash and there is a trash bag close by - I put the trash in the
bag or carry it back to my camp to throw it away.
 I have only been in the SCA for a year but I see what each of you are
talking about.

While the Hospitaler is a great person, I dont remember seeing her offer an
SCA Ediquette class. I know she has done alot of classes this year but I
dont remember that one.
 Maybe something to consider? For all areas??
 In Service,
Racheal

--
Racheal no Ansteorra