[Ansteorra] RE:The SCA's existance (was the Death of Chivalry)

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 15:27:17 PDT 2005

Conversely...did you ask her for one?
(I'm assuming that you are speaking about
your local here)

None of us are proven to read minds....
and we all have lives beyond the SCA.
Feedback/opinions/suggestions help
tremendously...and will help validate
the hospitilar in her job (officers as a whole
don't get enough pats on the back for their
role in maintaining the group)...since it
shows that someone is paying attention
and is willing to help...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

(Snipped)