[Ansteorra] Deeds of Heroes, Bjornsborg

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Thu Oct 27 16:48:48 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

About 2 weeks ago, we had a splendid tournament and event.  Thank you to those who attended and to those who worked so hard to make this such a wonderful event.  (Apologies for any mispelling of names.)

The following awards were given:
Lord Fynvaldr of  Bjornsborg - AoA
Lord Robin of Bjornsborg - Sable Talon
Don Iago Cabrera de Cadiz - Sable Thistle, brewing
Lord Geofroi d'Anjou, called Grise - AoA
Lady Maya of Bjornsborg - member of the Order of the Firebrand (baronial service order)

Also,
Debora of Durham and Mari ferch Rathyen - first members of the Order of the Ursae Argenteae (baronial advisory order - nonarmigeous)

The following were chosen as Heroes:
Sir Emrys Shaunnon
HL Dominic MacConmara
David ap Howell
Master Modius von Mergentheim
Centurion Giotto di Giovanni

The Lady Azure's Favored Artisan was HL Clara von Ulm.
The Lady Argent's Favored Artisan was Baroness Oriana .

The best pumpkin carving was done by:
HL Serafina de Grace
HL Gwenafay Sinclair.

I would like to give wordfame to HL Guillaume de Troyes for the best letter of intent (we'll have a prize for that next year).

Radegund and Godwyn
Baroness and Baron of Bjornsborg