[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 28, Issue 26

donpieter at aol.com donpieter at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 06:33:25 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: george basore <murray_kinsman at yahoo.com>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Sent: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:50:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 28, Issue 26

  Well said, milord.  We are alike in many ways, old
friend. I too, do this as accurately as I can afford.
  Some of my tricks;  I picked a period I can afford,
and one Pre-"swishy Pokey", so I dont have to carry
one of the dainty overlong toothpicks.
  <snip>

  Ship's Capt. Robert Haddock

  Capt. of the Esmerelda, commander of the Haddock
Squadron,Chieftain of Clan Haddock, Personal Bodyguard
of the Triumvirs of House Lightning Mist, Shielld
Brother to Lord Gunnar of Gunnarsstead, Nightwolf.

Come again? Did you mean to say that you were pre 16th century and do not carry a rapier?
Don Pieter Rausch
Not a Capt of anything but a Sea Beggar none the less.