[Ansteorra] Re: Pirates, Privateers, etc

Forrest Hedrick ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 04:55:30 PDT 2005

In light of this debate over the accuracey of pirates in Ansteorra, I thought some might like to see the following site
http://www.texicanprivateers.com/home.htm

This group was founded by a couple of friends of mine who became disenchanted with our fair dream, so started their own game. They do not have a ship as of yet, but they do throw one heck of a beach bash and BBQ!
 My thanks to Lord Duncan, it's nice to see someone remembers what the "C" stands for. ;)

In Service to the Dream and Ansteorra,

Lord Ambrose Blackwood von Mapt, al Kaleed Ibn Tarl

Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan the Fey

(more notoriously known as, Fo)