[Ansteorra] Romantic Personas

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 14 08:22:42 PDT 2005

Oooopppsss . . . . My bad. . . . . 1615, how could I have missed that . . . .
.

I think things would be far more interesting if we had a few more Johnny Depp
"Don Juan deMarco" than Johnny Depp "Pirates" . . . . . . But then again,
every woman is but a goddess 'slumming' . . . . . . And Adam was but the
flawed prototype.

Okay . . . . just an opinion.

Any Tartars out there?