[Ansteorra] Many thanks

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Tue Sep 27 22:56:56 PDT 2005

The hardest thing Bordermarch is facing, is the "not-knowing". None of us are allowed into our towns, our homes. The news media in the area is limited on communications. The power will be out for approx. one month. So many power poles,trees and debris are scattered along the roads and highways. Our homes and stuff can be replaced, and they will. From those I have talked with, Bordermarch left prior to the storm hitting. There are a few who I have not found or heard from. My heart says they are ok, vacationing in the North. The shire of Blackmoor in Lake Charles, Meridies,also took a devastating blow.. they all seem accounted for. Everyone who had to leave, had to go as fast as they could..and scatter we did. I will post as soon as I hear word we can return to "see what we have left". Ansteorra has opened hearts and homes to those displaced. You all have given more than you will ever know. Knowing that the love and support is there, is a precious thing we hold very dear. Bordermarch
 has always been a bit proud, and at times humbled. Borderkeep was built for Ansteorra, she stands as strong as ever..not one board or brick out of place. Bordermarch could not have built her or even raise an army if it were not for Ansteorra's support of her and her people. Your prayers for Bordermarch and Greywood and those in Meridies touch so many,
Ever proud...
        Armand de Lacy
     Baron of Bordermarch