[Ansteorra] Helping in Canton & other places

Jerry Self jerryself at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:57:01 PDT 2005

   Folks, if you really want to help with relief in the areas affected by
   hurricanes Katrina and Rita,my honest opinion is to donate whatever
   cash you can afford to the American Red Cross, Salvation Army or other
   such group and desginate your donation for hurricane relief.

   Having just returned from my second trip into these areas I've seen
   first hand how much of the donated supplies are going unused.  The
   manpower just isn't available to sort it all out.

   Money is the critical need right now.

   Nomaan/Jerry