[Ansteorra] gas prices too high...travel effects

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Thu Apr 20 21:18:29 PDT 2006

While I agree that this alleged boycott of a few brands of gas is
silly, I am more concerned in how $3.00 plus gas will effect our
game.  I know that the current price has already noticeably changed
the travel patterns and frequencies of people throughout the
Kingdom.  I shudder to think what $3.50 (projected by summers end)
gas will do to travel.  Even with car pooling and more planning, it
will still mean that people will not be going to as many events,
simply because they can't afford them.

Burke