[Ansteorra] gas prices too high...travel effects

Refr inn draumspaki commander at mongounegen.com
Thu Apr 20 23:40:08 PDT 2006

To be honest I am happy with the prices, we do not pay nearly as much as
those in the UK and other nations. And taping local resources would do
nothing to lower the at the pump cost in truth it would raise the price
due to the low quality of our oil. And yes we have 10 time more oil then
they do in the ground but it takes about 4 bbl of ours oil to equal the
production of one of their bbl. So I am going to remain happy for the
time I’ll start complaining when we hit $6.50 a gallon at the pump.

--
Adrian Empire
Deputy Viceroy Shire of Lowenburg

SCA
In service to the Dream and Kingdom
Refr inn draumspaki (Fox)
Puppy to Elizabeth Blackthorn of the Amazon Household
Barking Bard of Ansteorra