[Ansteorra] Heraldic Stories was Re: Thank You For the History Lesson!

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 25 12:56:07 PDT 2006

I would love to hear some stories too. I know a few, some I
will not repeat in the company of minors like we have on this
list. ;)

Mine is pretty simple. But lots of others out there are just
incredibly busy and beautiful. I would love to hear some
stories too. :)

Like .. HRH Aaron's, what is the story there? :)

HL Chiara
Kingdom Webminister, Ansteorra