travelling with small kids, was Re: [Ansteorra] Principality, Gas, and a subject change...

Deborah Zallen deborahzallen at zallen.com
Thu Apr 27 14:06:43 PDT 2006

The best wagons/carts I have seen are one of those garden carts.   You can get them at Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware and sometimes Costco or Sam's have them.  They are large, have big wheels that have air in the tires and the sides come off.  They go over and through just about anything.  And they are a lot cheaper than a Radio Flyer.

Most people I have talked to about them have not had any trouble loading them up into their cars.  Our Faire babysitter bought one and has put three 4 year olds in one.

Here is a link to one at Ace Hardware for $59.99

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1275703

Deborah