[Ansteorra] Principality?

Peter Holland holland1964 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 15:19:08 PDT 2006

Congratulations,
	I was wondering when this salamander would crawl from under the
log again.   I have been living this dream for nearly a decade and a
half and I say to this idea it is about time.   We are a ponderously
large kingdom which a tremendous amount of constraints on the crowns and
their "Keepers."   I can just imagine any number of good folk not
contemplating a try for crown seeing the vastness of our kingdom.  I
have already seen the (thump chest) "I am a proud Ansteorrian" chant go
up; well don't know how you all were raised but this Scanda-Saxon
learned to guard hearth, home, and kingdom.   I may get in trouble for
saying this what the hay here goes, I am proud to say I am from
Bjornsborg, my Baron gave me my lands which he holds in fealty to the
crown.   Since this is a SOCIAL game we play the hierarchy is ours to
decide.   That is my two cents and we will still be Ansteorra the fall
as it seems to happen ever time we play this little game of Principality
I guess we are in for a summer of chest thumping.   May the Gods look
with joy on all the members of my family where they may be.

A servant to the dream Ld. Svipdagr of Northumbria