[Ansteorra] wagons at events

RIsaac9056 at aol.com RIsaac9056 at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 21:03:25 PDT 2006

We use a nice large wodden wagon that has big fat soft rubber tires.  The
wide tired help with soft muddy ground and wide cracks on dry ground and the
softness helps to absord impacts over rough ground. We fashioned a top for  when
our kid was a baby and repainted the red parts of the wagon to a nice  brown
color and decorated it to kind of look period.

In a message dated 4/29/2006 12:03:57 PM Central Daylight Time,