[Ansteorra] wagons at events

Brian du Val cobalt60 at consolidated.net
Sun Apr 30 07:57:01 PDT 2006

The Red Flyer with wooden sides seems the best over all and proven
dependable with time.
The other option would be a more period version made by a craftsman who
knows what is
needed for baby comforts. Home Depo sells a green mesh side fold down garden
cart that
would work if padded and a mundanity cover made for it. I have tried the
Little Tikes red
wagon and it has 360 degree spining front wheels and does not stand up well
to rough roads
and muddy areas with soft ground. Big air tires with high sides with a
mundanity cover works
for me. basket, blankets nad a pillow are all Amelia needed. Baby carriers
fit but the tossing
and jerking may wake babies up or make them grouchy.

                                            I hope this helps.

                                                Baron Brian du Val
                                                Raven's Fort
                                                Daddy with a 2 1/2 year old.