[Ansteorra] PENNSIC NEWS BLACKOUT

DonPieter at aol.com DonPieter at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 12:06:16 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/13/2006 11:37:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com writes:

Greetings From Alina Again:

My lord says those in his camp and  surrounding areas are not getting
their questions answered.  Mundanely, it is a violation of the freedom
of information. What is  the problem of giving the populace
information? What is the  problem?

What Is There To Hide,
Alina

I hope you have your tin foil over your windows and head so big brother  does
not read your mind.
If for some reason they decided that it was for the good of all to have out
side EMS there then that is what they decided. Sometimes we just have to live
with other peoples decision when they are in charge.

I have to go I think there is a black helicopter over my house.
Pieter