[Ansteorra] PENNSIC NEWS BLACKOUT

Jay Yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Aug 14 13:43:26 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
DonPieter at aol.com
Sent: 2006 - August 14 - Monday 14:06

I hope you have your tin foil over your windows and head so big brother
does not read your mind.
If for some reason they decided that it was for the good of all to have out
side EMS there then that is what they decided. Sometimes we just have to
live with other peoples decision when they are in charge.

I have to go I think there is a black helicopter over my house.
Pieter

if so, in this case, it likey belongs to a insurance company fleet ......

you can see black copters all the time around here ... usually blackhawks
that pop up & down from ft hood to mabry and the bases to the south ....