[Ansteorra] PENNSIC NEWS BLACKOUT

Jay Yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Aug 14 18:37:16 PDT 2006

most EMT's i know (3) carry those nice folding emergency knives with the
webbing cutters built in (fast way out of jammed seat belts or clothing) ..
and they work *great* on duct tape (personal experience from hanging and
sealing HVAC ducting) ... though my personal fave is a large serrated
hawkbill style (works well one-handed on ropes and cordage)