[Ansteorra] [Steppes] 19th Steppes Artisan

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Tue Aug 29 06:46:11 PDT 2006

I wish to thank the Steppes for allowing the artists to be able to shine
for so many years. I as well as all the Artists of the Steppes welcome
Mistress Stella Silvana into the ranks. The artists turnout for this
event is always so wonderful I think it is one of my favorite events in
the year, Thanks you to all of the Steppes for hosting such an event.

Ameline Dubois