[Ansteorra] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Info

Brenna daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 12:05:05 PDT 2006

Greetings

  Here is more baronial info

  As you may have heard here are no more cabins ,
  there is camping space
  But if you prefer there are also hotels in the area

  Century Motel, 906 S Broadway St, Marlow, OK 73055, (580-658-6695)

Ranch wood Inn Motel, Highway 81, Marlow, OK 73055, (580-476-2521)

Town N Country Motel, 1007 Broadway Cir, Marlow, OK 73055, (580-658-5441)

  also don't forget that there will be a spaghetti dinner on Friday night for a mire $1:00 a bowl at around 8PM after that there will be a Friday night Halfa and you can also taste our brewers best ,
  I know there have been a few questions on the wording in the event ad, there is NO MOC actives on Friday night ,

  Now a note from The MOC and one of the other Co-auto crate  Lady Victoria ,

  GREETINGS

  As MOC and one of the co autocrats, my plate is full. We will have children activities going on at Baronial and I think the children will have a great time. We will have a morning activity from 10 to 12 noon and then break for lunch, then in the afternoon we will have courtly dancing from 2 to 4 pm and this is a badge class limited to 20. There will be a sign in sheet at the gate for the parents to sign up their children for the courtly dancing so we can try to get a count. We will have a short court for the children to receive their badges and scrolls after the class. Parents please remember you must check your child into the class, and please sign in your info of POC and phone number and then pick them up after activities are over. We will also be serving snow cones around 1 pm for the youngsters.  Thanks.  Lady Victoria

We look forward to seeing everyone ,  and hope you come , have fun and a safe time
  please remember to drink plenty of water

  in serves to the dream

  Lady Brenna
  Barony of Wiesenfeure
  House of Wizard's Keep