[Ansteorra] Gothic War - come fight for me

widow at megaboxes.com widow at megaboxes.com
Tue Aug 29 13:17:38 PDT 2006

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra, do I, Revecca, the widow of Ruspoli, do
send greetings:

One year ago, my beloved husband was murdered at Gothic War, and lies told
about the events that occurred.  I am raising an army to set right the
wrongs of this last year.  For as my husband taking a young lady hostage,
she was reclaimed, during battle.  So, whether she was return to her lord
Airklee by his own men, I know not.  Therefore, I can not return that
which I do not have.  I will see that this matter is resolved, one way or
another.  Baron Kainin was offer me provisions for my widowhood, if I end
this now.  Because of his kindness, I do resolve to cease to have any
claims to the lands or spoils of my husbands quests.  However, I can not,
in good conscience, let the honor of my husband go unchallenged, after
all, no ransom was even offered for me to have the opportunity to have him
back.

Thus, please come fight for me at Gothic War, Sept 1-4.  Rapiers, please
come join Lord Jean-Paul de Calmont, Captain, Company of Saint Sebastian,
in our fight.  Chivalric fighters, please come fight with me and my
husband's cousins, Leonardo and Vlad.  Artisans, Bowmen, and all who love
a good time, please come and attend this war.

Thank you for you time,
Revecca Ruspoli