[Ansteorra] Gothic War - come fight for me

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 22:34:51 PDT 2006

Good lady Revecca,

I am pleased to hear that you will take my offer of
support for your widowhood and that you will let go
the wrongful claims made by your late husband. This
matter has grieved me to no end, and in truth I wish
for naught but peace to return to these western lands.

However, I must warn you that Baroness Ceinwen has not
been returned and that Master Airaklee's anger for her
continued imprisonment is great indeed. Your quarrel
with him is far from its end. I would look to your
advisers, for I fear that you are being led astray. If
your men tell you that Baroness Ceinwen is no longer
under your captive, they are giving you false
information for their own gains. It is possible that
they wish for this conflict to ensue for their own
nefarious ends.

I can tell you that the Arthurian Company and the
noble warriors of this great Kingdom are already on
the march and they will meet your forces at weeks end.
If you cannot produce Baroness Ceinwen, then war is
imminent. Look to your captains, I fell certain you
have a serpent in your midst.

I pray for a peaceable resolution.

In service to Christ and Crown,
Kainin Tepesa