[Ansteorra] just read the link

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 18 07:33:25 PST 2006

Unfortunately, Tyvor, stupidity is not legislatable.
The issue of weapons in schools is legislatable.  And
personally, I have to agree with the person who said
that there are other things that he could have been
shown doing.  The SCA is not ALL about swords.  We do
a lot of other things.

I have to agree with the "pick your battles"
arguement.  It's a rediculous rule considering that
the school mascot carries a rifle ... but the chances
of winning against a school system that is going to
say that they are trying to protect their students are
practically nil.

Pick your battles.

Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
Maria Buchanan
Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate
and Avid Gun Owner (so don't try to say I'm against
weapons)