[Ansteorra] just read the link

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 18 20:18:49 PST 2006

On Dec 18, 2006, at 6:40 PM, Harry Bilings wrote:

> Back when I gradated from High school we were told what to wear for
> our Sr.
> picture. I have to bleive that there wqere guidlines for what to
> wear i the
> young man can not read and follow directions do we realy want him
> represention the SCA to the rest of the world?
>

> plachoya
> humble archer
> Ravens Fort Ansteorra

Plachoya, my friend, If that were the case wouldn't the principal
have shot down the photo because it didn't conform to guidelines for
senior pictures? Instead of "because he said it violated a policy
against weapons and violence in schools"?[1]

Michael

[1] full text here <http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16175420/> for those
who haven't read the article yet