[Ansteorra] SCAdian School Yearbook Picture

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 15 21:21:40 PST 2006

On Dec 15, 2006, at 5:33 PM, george basore wrote:

>   Am I the only one who smells the odious stench of
> corruption and graft?  Am I the only one who reads
> this and thinks, Blackmail, and/or bribery?  Am I the
> only one wondering why this principal is not already
> in custody for prosecution on these charges?
>

>               Ld High Adm Robert Haddock
> <snipped way too many signatures>

Hanlon's razor, a corollary of Finagle's law, is an adage which
reads: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately
explained by stupidity." Also worded as: "Never assume malice when
stupidity will suffice."

Stupidity in motion? Clearly. Corruption? I doubt it. It's not like
the principal is going to be able to retire to Tahiti on the proceeds
from that one ad in the class yearbook. ;-)

Michael