[Ansteorra] Coastal Invasion Feast - IMPORTANT!!!!

Kimberly Keplar muirin at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:15:10 PST 2006

Greetings all of Ansteorra,

Our feast reservations are filling FAST!!!!  Please get in your reservation
as soon as possible, as the limit is now 100, and more than half full.
There will be NO (as in none, nada, nil) feasts sold at the gate.  Places
are offered by reservation only.  It should also be noted that there are
very few places to eat in the vacinity of the site, one must travel
approximately 18 miles to the next town over for fast food.

As this event is the last Kingdom War Practice before war, I urge you to
contact either the autocrat, Ldy Caley at Medicfem at aol.com, or myself the
feast steward, Muirin Rachlinn at muirin at hotmail.com to reserve your
position!

Coastal Invasion has a Norse theme this year.  The feast is a period 11th
Cent. Norse feast.  The menu is as follows:

Roasted mutton and mustard sauce
herbed fish
root vegetables
marinated mushrooms