[Ansteorra] Coastal Invasion Feast - IMPORTANT!!!!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:28:48 PST 2006

>Coastal Invasion has a Norse theme this year.  The feast is a period 11th
>Cent. Norse feast.  The menu is as follows:
>
>Roasted mutton and mustard sauce
>herbed fish
>root vegetables
>marinated mushrooms
>rice
>breads
>spiced custard
>warm mulled cider

>Muirin Reachlinn

Very nice looking feast. I'm not sure what sources you use for the
dishes but they look about as good as I could find too. It's very nice
to see real attempts at period (or even "peri-oid") meals served at
events.

I won't be able to make it to the event but if it is as well thought
out as the feast menu I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

Yers,

Gunthar
(Old Authenticity Fogey)