[Ansteorra] Combat Archers

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jan 10 16:18:25 PST 2006

DAFPIG at aol.com (DAFPIG at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> 1.  If you use to be a combat archer,, why did you stop?
> 2.  What would entice you to resume combat archery?
> 3. If you wish to do combat archer.. what would be the best why to
> help/encourage you?

Because this is somewhat related and I like to communicate things as
early as I know them:

Gulf War this year will be full-contact only. There are no non-contact
archers, siege, etc.

As well, this is the direction of Ansteorra. The rules will be coming
out 'real soon now' regarding this.

For those who only got on the field as non-contact and fear this,
remember that you always have the right to yield, fall down, etc, before
you are hit. If someone hits you after that, we take them to marshals
court for appropriate action against the offended combatant.

There will be more on this in upcoming emails and in the Blackstar.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "The problem's plain to see
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Too much technology."