[Ansteorra] Research help

Deborah Zallen deborahzallen at zallen.com
Sat Jan 14 10:22:03 PST 2006

All patterns are "all sizes" with instructions to alter for larger or
smaller sizes.  The "all sizes" varies between patterns.

For example

The Shinrone Gown Pattern says
"All Sizes in one envelope.   Fits busts 30½”-50” and waists 23”-41”."

The Women's Léine Pattern
"All Sizes in one envelope.   Fits up to 48” chest."

Deborah