[Ansteorra] Re: Province

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 11:48:35 PST 2006

Alden,

  Moonshadowe is the exception...

  It would have been MUCH easier for them to become a Barony.

  Though you put forth another group that might be better suited in your  vision, unfortunately, Shadowlands is no where near what it was when  you were playing regularly.

  Would love to see you out and about.

  Lorraine DeerSlayer

Paul DeLisle <ferret at hot.rr.com> wrote:Actually,  Shadowlands is one of the few examples where a Province *might* be  appropriate (IMHO)...a largely transient population; usually very  young...in Shadowlands' case, it might make sense. As I said before;  Crown Lands should be the *exception*, not the rule. And only with  major extenuating circumstances.

Alden