[Ansteorra] Re: Province

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Tue Jan 24 16:17:53 PST 2006

I'm certainly not anyone important or even interesting, but given that this
game we play is about having fun, I say let Mooneschadowe have their fun.
It doesn't appear that the sky is falling or anything.  And imagine how much
fun *we* can have discussing their "provincial" ways.

For example, I find it fascinating that such a provincial group manages to
hold back the Calontiri so effectively.  Although I suppose that might be
more indicitive of state of Calontiri sophisiticaion.

Wasn't that fun?