[Ansteorra] Research help

Scott Barrett barrett1 at cox.net
Thu Jan 12 16:35:49 PST 2006

I taught a class with a fairly indepth handout on the clothing of the
early gaels. It covered the early christian era through the viking age
to the norman invasion. I can send you a copy of this handout if you
wish.
I taught the class as an introduction to the handout for the most part,
so nothing will be missed by not attending the class.
I'm happy to send anyone this handout.

~Finnican