[Ansteorra] RE: Moonshadowe's new Province status

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:31:56 PST 2006

>My mom always said, if you have nothing nice to say, then it is better to
>say nothing at all. And always pick your battles. This was not a battle.

I'm not weighing in on either side of this discussion, I have my own
opinions
and whether I agree or disagree with result doesn't matter since the deed
has been done. But I do feel that sometimes you do have to say things
that matter even if they aren't nice. If you feel about something and feel
either that the Province is a good idea and what Moonshadowe needs or
is a lessening of the history of Ansteorra then the opinion should be
stated.
And at least with the courage to speak publically with your name attached
instead of "taking it private" so that you can deny your opinion if it
proves
unpopular. I consider the first route to be more courageous and honorable.

I consider someone who disagrees with me to speak it openly than to
be able to say one thing to me and a different opinion to the next person
down the line.

Therefore I applaud both the people who have openly stated their
disagreement
the decision as well as the people who herald it. As long as you truly
believe
your opinion and feel it should be heard then I'm all for it.

>Lady Margeurite le Chanvierre

Yers,

Gunthar
(Who still drives with a Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker in Texas)