[Ansteorra] Provinces, a clarification

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:01:11 PST 2006

Alden said:
>My new concern is that (from what others have stated) that they were
>*eminently* capable of being a Barony, yet they *deliberately* chose a
>modern, egalitarian model; instead of a Medieval (or even Rennaissance)
one.
>This bothers me, on several levels.

There was no modern vs medieval conflict. We were and are a strong healthy group and wanted to show that by
advancing our group status. We chose an available option via Corpora:

On line Corpora, Nov 2005 revision
III. Branches
      C. Branch Designations
            1. The designations given below are considered standard, and
their use for branches
                 of the appropriate type needs no special justification:

         Province: equivalent of barony without ceremonial representative

Estrill
Mooneschadeen