[Ansteorra] Vivat Mooneschadowe

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 14:29:24 PST 2006

VIVAT!! and Congratulations to the Province of Moonshadowe,

  I know you have gone through many trials and tribulations to make this happen and I hope you make those who have doubts about your abilities and convictions eat their words. My best wishes are with you and I offer my assistance at any time you may need or want it.

  In Service,

  Lord Gunnarr haukr
  Seneschal, Barony of the Eldern Hills

Deborah Sweet <dssweet at okstate.edu> wrote:
  As part of the history of the Province of Mooneschadowe, I have collected
the "congrats to Mooneschadowe" postings. If anyone else would like to
make a "congrats" post / letter, I would be happy to add it to the
history. You may send these directly to me if you don't want to make it
public on the Ansteorra list.

And with your direct permission, I would like to forward your letters to
the local chronicler for the newsletter.

Estrill Swet
dssweet at okstate.edu
Province of Mooneschadowe
13 of 50