[Ansteorra] Dead horse

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Sun Jan 29 14:34:48 PST 2006

mmmmmmmmm...  Equine Pate...

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Erik Langhans
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:26 AM
To: Cisco Cividanes; Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: [Ansteorra] Dead horse

Could all please consider droping this poor dead horse that has been beaten
so far beyond death that it is now pate?

I am all for good constructive discourse and am not trying to blunt any
solid productive communication but now may have come the time to step away
from the keyboard.

Modius
Kingdom Seneschal