[Ansteorra] Positve Group Commentary

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 19:10:21 PST 2006

I'll add in!  I don't get South much, due to law
school, but I did make it to Three Kings in the fall
of 2004, and had a blast.  It was a fun well run
event, and I escpecially enjoyed working Waterbearing
under HL Dyan, who gave me one of my first pieces of
largess (I still have that pendant).  It also was a
good prep for Gulf Wars for me.

To add to the fun, I was traveling in a group of young
women, one of whom had only ever played in the
Palantine Barony of the Far, Far West.  Driving down,
she asked if it was a big event, and when we told her
it was, she responded with, "So, like 60 people,
right?".  I don't think her eyes were smaller than
saucers that whole weekend.

Cheers,
Lady Aline Swynbrook